Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parrothead

Ack! Help! Pecan pie- how to tell when it is done

I have absolutely no idea what time I put it in the oven. It doesn't jiggle much and the crust is a nice brown color. Is it done?

MIL sent me 2 gallon zipper bags of pecans last week. We will have pie often enough this winter that I'll know what done pecan pie looks like from now on.

I think I could eat an entire pecan pie by myself. I can't wait until tomorrow. I am going to starve until then so I can eat extra :laugh:

I can't wait until tomorrow. I am going to starve until then so I can eat extra :laugh:

I was going to go that route, but then the grocery store had these really good cinnamon buns for $1.99 today... :drool5:

I was going to go that route, but then the grocery store had these really good cinnamon buns for $1.99 today... :drool5:

Evil evil cinnamon buns.

I made a lasagna today. WHY?!!!!!!

Evil evil cinnamon buns.

I made a lasagna today. WHY?!!!!!!

:lol: I was planning on making a big pot of spaghetti tonight, but I'm starting to think maybe we should just nibble on some carrot sticks.

I was prepping everything for tomorrow when my friend asked me what I was making for dinner tonight. I paused in the middle of all that food and very calmly said "reservations." Didn't happen, but it sounded good to me!

Wait a minute -- did WendyK's avatar always lick its paw? Or am I having a Twilight Zone moment?

Also, please pass some of the pecan pie over this way while you're at it.

WendyK, my daughter loves your avatar. She has "covered it with kisses!"

Speaking of avatars, is that beauty on your avatar yours? He is darling.

No, not mine, just a picture I found on the interwebs that looks a little like my gray kitty. It is a beauty, isn't it? My kitty isn't solid gray, though.

I was stressing about what to do for dinner until I opened my refrigerator and realized we had better eat some of the leftovers I currently have in there!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin