Menu

Who's going to tackle Monday with me?

It's my birthday and I can clean if I want to. . .

We are supposed to have this week off of school but ds15 still has 3 subjects to catch up on. Sigh. So part of my day will be spent sitting on him (not literally).

But right now it is time for my weekly phone call to my aged parents. And then breakfast etc. I missed my shower this morning so I will be part of the unwashed masses until I can fit it in.

Who's with me?! Let's blow this day away! rambo-with-gun.gif

I've showered, so it's ok to take off your gas masks now.

I talked to my dad. He sounds pretty chipper. I'm thankful for every day I get to talk to him since he'll be 91 in a couple of weeks.

I've graded some Geometry. Ds needs to get me more to grade.

Ds15 finally finished his chemistry test. He has to sit next to me today to keep on task. Why do I feel like we're regressing? :banghead:

I've gotten 80% of the kitchen clean.

I worked a bit on the stupid government community survey which I do not have the time or the inclination to fill out.

I helped as little as I could while dd worked on the youth Christmas project.

I got our discount dental plan (which was being discontinued) switched over to a comparable one just in time for me to go to the dentist tomorrow.

I discovered that we have a new "Homeschooler by day, ninja by night" smiley. :ph34r: