Menu

Amazon won't let me check out!

Ok, off to try that! Dd really wants her next "Dragons in Our Midst" book that she's already paid me half of. And I need to buy Trail Guide to World Geo. before all our money is spent on the new Heat Pump ... did I say ALL the money... sigh.

Thanks Marie!

Can you open a second window and then click on Help in the upper right corner. Then click on Contact Us at the bottom of the Self-Service tools box on the right. When that window opens, click on the phone tab. Then click the Call Me option.

I had to use it two weeks ago. It was fast and a real person solved my problem.

Rebooting didn't work. TwimMominTX I'm glad I'm not alone!! Maybe something is up with their site! I guess I'll try later. I really hate talking on the phone, but if I can't get through, I'll go that route. Thanks for the info Parrothead!

Angel

Rebooting didn't work. TwimMominTX I'm glad I'm not alone!! Maybe something is up with their site! I guess I'll try later. I really hate talking on the phone, but if I can't get through, I'll go that route. Thanks for the info Parrothead!

Angel

A few days ago I couldn't even get the site to load. I was having a panic attack LOL. Then I tried one last time and it worked fine. Weird. Hope it resolves soon.

• 12 years later...