Menu

Oh Remudamom/Bama fans!

Well, I'm a K-State fan but Dh has been flipping between the two games. I am also rooting for the Tigers.;)

:lol: I'm a new K-State fan and have been flipping back and forth as well. Bill Snyder is the classiest coach in football. Geaux Wildcats!

I'm a Mississippi State fan, so my last two weeks have been :glare::cursing::banghead:

But my hubby is a HUGE Bama fan and is having a major meltdown in the living room right now. I've escaped to the computer room.;)

Last week I was the biggest Mississippi State fan ever;). To say I am not a stupid elephant fan would be a colossal understatement:tongue_smilie:.

:lol: I'm a new K-State fan and have been flipping back and forth as well. Bill Snyder is the classiest coach in football. Geaux Wildcats!

I've posted before about how much I love Snyder. Dh and I were at K-State when Snyder built the program the first time around. We were this [] close to being kicked out of Division I football. He built the program up with walk-ons and JuCo transfers. One of his players disrespected one of his teachers when I was there. The next day the player was in a suit and tie apologizing to the teacher. Maybe that is typical among football coaches, but Dh worked in the dorm where most of the athletes stayed and he said the football players were night and day from the rest.

We're just a few hours north of you. If LSU and K-State play for the title, we ought to get together.

I've posted before about how much I love Snyder. Dh and I were at K-State when Snyder built the program the first time around. We were this [] close to being kicked out of Division I football. He built the program up with walk-ons and JuCo transfers. One of his players disrespected one of his teachers when I was there. The next day the player was in a suit and tie apologizing to the teacher. Maybe that is typical among football coaches, but Dh worked in the dorm where most of the athletes stayed and he said the football players were night and day from the rest.

We're just a few hours north of you. If LSU and K-State play for the title, we ought to get together.

Dh "went" to K-State for almost a semester. He majored in Kegology;). A few of my homeschool mom friends are K-State alums. If LSU and K-State play for a championship, we are totally getting together! While I would cheer for LSU, I would love for K-State to win.

LSU should be proud of the game they played tonight. I know I am proud to be a Tiger!!

I will say though...... I love Les Miles and I'm glad he played an aggressive game (until that final drive anyway), but I really didn't understand some of his calls.

:) Beachy

The man has serious b@lls. I was not a fan of his quarterback decisions last year, but I can't help by love his insanity. And yes, that was the very best game LSU played all year. Though it kills me to say it, Bama really is that good. LSU played their hearts out. If that LSU team had showed up to every game this season, I would be so darn happy. Though I hate the stupid elephants, I am still a proud Tiger fan. Of course, I will now shift a bit of my football love to K-State;). Gotta cheer for the homeschool kid!