Menu

Does this exist? (Air travel booking)

My son lives in Edmonton, Alberta (CA) for graduate school, and we live in New York. It is time to book his ticket for Christmas, but the fares are all over the place, from $857-$1100+ He is pretty flexible with dates. It would be wonderful if there was a way to punch in the possible range of dates of arrival and departure and let the computer do the work of find the lowest fare for those time periods. Right now, all I can do is put specific dates in. It's like a crap shoot! Okay, now let's try this combination, now this one...it's getting old, and I'm never sure what's a good deal or if there would be a better one if I changed one of the dates by just one day. Of course, I am dreaming of a "cheap" fare!:tongue_smilie:

Does anyone know if there is a website that does this? I would be so grateful. Thank you!

I'm pretty sure Travelocity.com and Expedia.com allow for a range of dates. I know I've done one with a few days difference and one with a month range. There's also Kayak.com which I think allows it as well. I haven't done it in a while, but those are the ones that stick out to me.

we like hipmunk, and kayak. oldest dd is in edmonton, and its a job to shop tickets. we always check out of calgary, too. sometimes its worth the drive. sometimes short hops to get over the border open up lower fairs on this side. mostly, we just check morning, afternoon and evening for days until we finally buy.

good luck!

ann