Menu

Radiating pain

I don't know quite what else to call this. I'm having intense, shooting pains in the side of my head which I thought were coming from tight muscles in my neck and shoulder, but now I think the original pain is located all the way down by my shoulder blade. If I press there, all of the pain in my head stops. :confused: This is very weird. Has anyone else had this happen?

I don't know quite what else to call this. I'm having intense, shooting pains in the side of my head which I thought were coming from tight muscles in my neck and shoulder, but now I think the original pain is located all the way down by my shoulder blade. If I press there, all of the pain in my head stops. :confused: This is very weird. Has anyone else had this happen?

I've got a pinched nerve in my neck, but the pain radiates down into my shoulder blade when it flares up. I think the same nerve can cause pain in the head as well.

:iagree:

I have torn my rotator cuff several times, and the longest lingering symptom is pinched nerves and large knots at the base of my neck, and over towards my shoulder itself. I can also usually still find a big one at the base of my shoulder blade, down by my ribs.

Warmth to the area helps to relax it, and those stick on Salon pas things, and doing gentle slow windmills or laying on my side with my arm up in the air and just slowly rotating my hand in a circle to cause my arm to move in the socket.