Menu

How long would you store a container of cranberry juice in the refrigerator?

For ut health I've been taking cranberry capsules. They were out of stock at my last shopping trip and I picked up a 2 quart bottle of juice. Because of the calories I want to limit myself to one cup a day. It will be over a week. Would you? Do you think that's okay?

Just wanted to share...

I like unsweetened cranberry juice. It is very, very tart. I mix it with water.

(it's unsweetened, no fake sugar, just juice...I get it in the 'natural' aisle or at Whole Foods type stores)

Just wanted to share...

I like unsweetened cranberry juice. It is very, very tart. I mix it with water.

(it's unsweetened, no fake sugar, just juice...I get it in the 'natural' aisle or at Whole Foods type stores)

:iagree: i have it on hand at all times. I sometimes add it to Perrier or cranberry lime seltzer. No sugar yet tastes like soda. Yummy!

I purposely ferment much of the juice I drink, so I would not have any problem with it. ;)

(As in let it sit on the counter for three days after adding in whey or some sort of bacteria. It gets fizzy and is very yummy!)

Is there a vegan alternative to whey? Does it taste like the flavored juice you fermented?

I purposely ferment much of the juice I drink, so I would not have any problem with it. ;)

(As in let it sit on the counter for three days after adding in whey or some sort of bacteria. It gets fizzy and is very yummy!)

I need to ask about this. Every fall, I try really hard to buy some unpasteurized apple cider so I can let it start to ferment*. It is so awesome when it is fizzy and just a tiny bit tart. However, I once accidentally bought pasteurized apple cider and it just proceeded to mold. So I need to know about this stuff that you add? I thought it would all rot if it was pasteurized. I'd love to bring my fizz back! I only know one place to buy unpasteurized cider, and that is not even in my state.

*Where my mom is from in Germany(Bavaria), they call is moscht.