Menu

Complaining about my running shoes!

I changed running shoes, after wearing Saucony for quite some time. Never had a problem with them. I went to the type of running store that watches you walk and suggests shoes for "your foot". Well, I went with one of their suggestions. Big mistake! These shoes have been awful! Mazuno wave! I have heel bursitis in both feet! I didn't know a shoe could do that!

I went out last night and got a pair of Saucony. My run was much better this morning!

I was able to exchange new "suggested shoes" after wearing them for a few weeks when I brought in my receipt. I have stayed with Brooks since then.

I can't remember what the other brands were, but one of my suggested brands was Brooks. I love them! Because of me, DH and dd14 both ended up in Brooks as well. DH used to wear New Balance and he prefers the Brooks now.

I was able to exchange new "suggested shoes" after wearing them for a few weeks when I brought in my receipt. I have stayed with Brooks since then.

:iagree:My dh was able to do the same when his new running shoes gave him blisters. See if the store will exchange them for you.

Mary

And I had Brooks and hated them. :) Not necessarily bad shoes, but not the right ones for me, despite what the running store said.