Menu

Disney Halloween?

We went to the Disney Halloween Party last year and it was so much fun! Much shorter lines, the part atmosphere with everyone dressed up, tons of candy. And did I mention the shorter lines? ;) We'd do it again in a heartbeat.

:) When did you go? I booked a Mouseaver's hotel price. I tried to get a room at a value resort, but one was sold out. The others were not, but it shocked me that anything would be sold out this time of year.

Here's a very important question. ;) I have a pirate maiden's costume. I will one among many, right? lol My dd has a great costume. Mine is soooooooooo lame.

How crazy do people get? Do folks stuff outrageous costumes onto attractions?

DD wants to know if MK really does hand out candy.

Edited by LibraryLover

:) When did you go? I booked a Mouseaver's hotel price. I tried to get a room at a value resort, but one was sold out. The others were not, but it shocked me that anything would be sold out this time of year.

Here's a very important question. ;) I have a pirate maiden's costume. I will one among many, right? lol My dd has a great costume. Mine is soooooooooo lame.

We went several years back and had a blast. We went as Peter Pan characters -- I was Wendy, my DH was Hook, my oldest was Peter Pan, and my youngest was a lost boy (skunk).

We got tons of candy! More than we could possibly eat in a year. As we were leaving, one of the cast members took my son's Peter Pan cap, and stuffed it full of candy! So fun.

We went several years back and had a blast. We went as Peter Pan characters -- I was Wendy, my DH was Hook, my oldest was Peter Pan, and my youngest was a lost boy (skunk).

We got tons of candy! More than we could possibly eat in a year. As we were leaving, one of the cast members took my son's Peter Pan cap, and stuffed it full of candy! So fun.

OK. I will make a dental appointment for dd before we leave. lol

Serioulsy, how many Moms were pirates? That's all I've got. I do not want to spend another dime. As it is, we are only staying one night. We have family in the area.

Edited by LibraryLover

We went mid October. And I'm pretty sure you'll see all kinds of get ups and plenty of pirates and maidens of all kinds. ;) We were all creatively atired as a family of pumpkins. I'm so glad you're thinking of going. I don't think you'd regret it!

OK. I will make a dental appointment for dd before we leave. lol

Serioulsy, how many Moms were pirates? That's all I've got. I do not want to spend another dime. As it is, we are only staying one night. We have family in the area.

I think a pirate mom is just fine! Pirates are very popular, you know.

Have fun!

October is a popular time due to The Food and Wine Festival and the Halloween party-- especially if you are booking on a weekend date, I'm not shocked that the rooms were full.

Then you have fall break, and free dining specials going on to entice people to come during the school year.

But it is our favorite time to go.

We did not dress up but saw many that did. Looking at the costumes was a highlight for me! We had gobs of candy.

Have fun!