Mama_Rana Posted September 27, 2012 Share Posted September 27, 2012 The thread about adults not believing in allergies got me thinking about my sons' reactions to .... something. Both of them have had redness around their mouths or anu5e5. I know the younger has reacted to apples and possibly carrots, but not always. Recently the younger ate some chocolate ice cream at a party and his mouth was red for a week! Last night both of them got red mouths after dinner [chicken sausages, cabbage, & ratatouille]. The elder has had blood testing for food allergies [we were drawing blood for something else and I had her take extra] but reacted to nothing. I don't think the younger has had that done yet... What would you suggest? Getting them both scratch tested? Taking better notes about what they eat and what happens [i suck at that, even when it's for myself]? Letting sleeping dogs lie? TIA Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.