Menu

Looking for website to create copywork pages

Renai

I believe it was on the old board (yes, I know- loooong time ago!), but there was a website or a few posted with which we could create our own copywork pages. I can't seem to find them. I wanted to create several pages to make a little workbook with them, passage at the top of the page, appropriate lines at the bottom. Preferably with the option of not having the headers (webpage, date) printed on each page.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

TIA!

I believe it was on the old board (yes, I know- loooong time ago!), but there was a website or a few posted with which we could create our own copywork pages. I can't seem to find them. I wanted to create several pages to make a little workbook with them, passage at the top of the page, appropriate lines at the bottom. Preferably with the option of not having the headers (webpage, date) printed on each page.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

TIA!

This one or this one perhaps??

Hope one of these is what you're looking for. :)

I just made a couple of sheets that might help w/ what you're looking for, too. They're a tad over the attachment size limit, but if you want me to email them to you, I'll be happy to.

You can put the passage at the top, with the lines at the bottom, and no headers.

I made one in portrait and one in landscape. :) They're Word files. (.doc)