Menu

Favorite Memory work on CD? Any where I can buy single tracks?

happyhappyjoyjoy

We've fallen in love with memory work on CD with CCM. I bought the CD for FLL, too. I'm now keeping my eye out for any memory work on CD, so I could put them in a playlist with our other weekly memory work. For example, I was disappointed that the FLL CD doesn't have the definitions of nouns, and verbs from Level 1. This would have been great to review in our weekly memory work.

I'd love to hear about your favorites, especially with grammar. Does anoyone sell tracks on itunes or amazon?

Just a thought/warning - I don't know if you'd have the tendency to jump the gun like I have, but just in case: I too got excited about this. I bought anything and everything. Then I got discouraged. My shelves were full of items we need to learn. We go slowly. I felt rushed. I'd recommend just doing a super job with each and buying the next as you finish the ones you have. Keep a list of what to buy next. Also, a lot of good ones are on youtube actually.

Today I pulled The Westminster Shorter Catechism Songs off my shelf and loaded cd 1 into iTunes. It is by reformedmusic.com

We also bought the Classical Conversations cd for a cycle from someone and do that. And we sing a hymn and a scripture. We chant the states and capitals and presidents. We sometimes do Pudewa's Poetry with his cd. That is it so far.

We've fallen in love with memory work on CD with CCM.

Will you tell me, what is CCM?

Just a thought/warning - I don't know if you'd have the tendency to jump the gun like I have, but just in case: I too got excited about this. I bought anything and everything. Then I got discouraged. My shelves were full of items we need to learn.

This is great advice for ME. Thank you. :)

Just a thought/warning - I don't know if you'd have the tendency to jump the gun like I have, but just in case: I too got excited about this. I bought anything and everything. Then I got discouraged. My shelves were full of items we need to learn. We go slowly. I felt rushed. I'd recommend just doing a super job with each and buying the next as you finish the ones you have. Keep a list of what to buy next. Also, a lot of good ones are on youtube actually.

Today I pulled The Westminster Shorter Catechism Songs off my shelf and loaded cd 1 into iTunes. It is by reformedmusic.com

We also bought the Classical Conversations cd for a cycle from someone and do that. And we sing a hymn and a scripture. We chant the states and capitals and presidents. We sometimes do Pudewa's Poetry with his cd. That is it so far.

I totally needed to hear that!!!! Thank you. I do know myself well, which is why I was looking for single tracks. Instead of buying up a ton of CDs, I'd love to find where I can download a single track when needed.

A Catholic resource we like to use is the album "The Family Catechism" from The Children of St. Joseph's, I bought it for $9.99 from iTunes. It includes hymns, catechism, prayers, server responses from mass, etc. It is a real gem, there are over 45 tracks that could be used for memory work. I have CCM as well, but I really like to use this to supplement religion.

A Catholic resource we like to use is the album "The Family Catechism" from The Children of St. Joseph's, I bought it for $9.99 from iTunes. It includes hymns, catechism, prayers, server responses from mass, etc. It is a real gem, there are over 45 tracks that could be used for memory work. I have CCM as well, but I really like to use this to supplement religion.

Thank you for this! We are beginning to teach our boys to serve and this will be very helpful.