Menu

Writing Tales?

Jules

The Teacher Manual has appendices that go along with the lessons that you print out. There are other suggested readings to go along with the lessons. For example it is suggested you check out other Arnold Lobel's "Fables" and as questions about those stories. The Grammar rules are in the TM and she offers weekly lesson plans. I find it useful.

If you don't use the tm with WT, you're really missing out! She has lesson plans with points to discuss, terrific games, etc. etc. You really don't want to skip the tm with WT. I can't recall how much we used the tm with WT1, because we did that level rather hodgepodge and quickly. However for WT2 we used the co-op lessons, did all the games, the whole nine yards, and it was definitely worth the added expense.

Oh you need the teacher book. It has lesson plans, making it super easy to follow. It has answers(not that YOU need them but they are there). It has helpful info. I wish you could just buy the TM for what you need....it has homeschool and co-op instructions in there. I would have gladly bought just a digital copy of homeschool instructions instead of the book. But yes, the games are in there and stuff you copy for those games and lessons. I used the TM a lot.