Menu

Great Products Homeschool Shirts

KristenR

I had such an amazing customer service experience with the company over at Great Products that I felt compelled to share. I've always wanted the Homeschool NINJA tee shirts that I had seen at conventions and was thrilled when I saw a new Zombie tee shirt that I could get my husband. I think their sale price of $5.99 still stands so if you haven't checked them out you should.

In any event, you can read about my experience with them here and see pictures of my girls in their new ninja shirts here.

Definitely a positive company to deal with.

How awesome that you were able to get the ninja shirt with eyelashes!! I understand the importance of this! :D

I just bought my son a couple of shirts during the sale and he loves them. Now I may have to get the "eyelash ninja" :lol: for my DD.

I agree, they have great customer service, very fast shipping, and good prices.

Love the pics of your girls, adorable! :001_wub:

Thank you for posting about this. I hadn't seen or heard about those shirts. My youngest is very much into spies and ninjas....she will absolutely flip over this shirt. I see they have the eyelashes one. Yay! Thank you!!!!

ETA: what size to order?? Ugh! My dd will be 9 next month. I'm thinking the 6 - 8 won't fit very long but the 10 - 12 will be too big. I better go with bigger.

Edited by ~AprilMay~

Just a word of warning, I ordered some 100% cotton shirts from them a few weeks back (requested via email as directed on tbheir site). Nowehere on the site or in our email exchange did they mention that the (pre-shrunk) cotton shirts run larger than the sizes shown on their website.

I now have a half dozen shirts that are a full 2" longer and over an inch wider than I expected. This doesn't sound like much, but on 4 & 5yo kids for whom the size Small measurements were already going to be a little big, it makes them unwearable.

I contacted the company and explained the problem and what I wanted them to do to fix it (refund my money or exchange -- at their expense -- for shirts that would fit even if this meant getting the 50/50 shirts). Their response was that the size charts were only for the 50/50 shirts and they sent a link to their return policy -- no refunds, I would have to pay shipping both ways to exchange the shirts. Not great customer service, IMO. My husband and I run an online retail business, and I can't imagine charging a customer our standard restocking fee if they ordered based on misinformation from us.

Fortunately the size error is on the too-big size, so my kids will be able to wear the shirts eventually, but they were pretty disappointed to find that the shirts we'd been looking forward to don't fit.

Thank you for posting about this. I hadn't seen or heard about those shirts. My youngest is very much into spies and ninjas....she will absolutely flip over this shirt. I see they have the eyelashes one. Yay! Thank you!!!!

ETA: what size to order?? Ugh! My dd will be 9 next month. I'm thinking the 6 - 8 won't fit very long but the 10 - 12 will be too big. I better go with bigger.

I would recommend going bigger. If they are too big you can always tuck them or tie them back and then grow into it.

Just a word of warning, I ordered some 100% cotton shirts from them a few weeks back (requested via email as directed on tbheir site). Nowehere on the site or in our email exchange did they mention that the (pre-shrunk) cotton shirts run larger than the sizes shown on their website.

I now have a half dozen shirts that are a full 2" longer and over an inch wider than I expected. This doesn't sound like much, but on 4 & 5yo kids for whom the size Small measurements were already going to be a little big, it makes them unwearable.

I contacted the company and explained the problem and what I wanted them to do to fix it (refund my money or exchange -- at their expense -- for shirts that would fit even if this meant getting the 50/50 shirts). Their response was that the size charts were only for the 50/50 shirts and they sent a link to their return policy -- no refunds, I would have to pay shipping both ways to exchange the shirts. Not great customer service, IMO. My husband and I run an online retail business, and I can't imagine charging a customer our standard restocking fee if they ordered based on misinformation from us.

Fortunately the size error is on the too-big size, so my kids will be able to wear the shirts eventually, but they were pretty disappointed to find that the shirts we'd been looking forward to don't fit.

That stinks that you had such a crappy experience. Ours was completely the opposite which prompted me to write. I had ordered a whole bunch online but than called and changed a majority of them over the phone. Luckily my order was on hold until the eyelash ninja shirts came in because a few days later our local homeschooling group announced that we could order their logo through this company. So I ended up calling again and changing my order completely around again. They were great and even with all my changes and cancellations everything arrived in a promptly and they had also included free stuff in my box. Buttons and bumper stickers! :001_smile:

Thank you so much for posting this. I love those shirts and so do my children. I called since the price was no longer $5.99 and they had me email me the order!

Super excited to get these!

Do you mean they are giving them to you at the $5.99 price?

Does anyone know what the shipping is or what forms of payment they accept? I've poked around a little but couldn't find that info. It's probably staring me right in the face somewhere, but I can't see it.

Do you mean they are giving them to you at the $5.99 price?

Does anyone know what the shipping is or what forms of payment they accept? I've poked around a little but couldn't find that info. It's probably staring me right in the face somewhere, but I can't see it.

They did honor the price for the t shirts since the $5.99 banner was still on their web page. I would guess that if you call and ask about it they will do the same thing. I think shipping for my shirts was around $8.00. She did say she was trying to get the web master to remove the sale banner. So, act quickly if you want that price!