Menu

Favorite game - electronic

I saw a post yesterday asking for favorite games - non-electronic. I thought it would be fun to see what electronic games people are playing.

My son was waxing eloquent on all the history and geography he learned playing Civilization.

We are enjoying the launch of Guildwars 2. Any other online gamers out there?:glare:

My teen finally convinced my 8 yo (turning 9 tomorrow!) to download World of Warcraft and play on the teen's free account while the teen played on his newly reinstated paid account.

roblox? minecraft? skyrim?

oh, and me? on my ipad . .. Matching with Friends . . .and spider solitaire . ..

Mine?

Fallout 3.

I know it's violent and gory but gosh, the atmosphere, the landscapes, the characters...And possibly the most awesome soundtrack in the history of gaming. Billie Holiday and Danny Kaye??? *sigh*

I turn that on and I feel like I'm visiting my post-apocalyptic second home.

For the family it's Skyrim. Whoever isplaying that is inevitably joined by others and plotlines, quests, towns, creatures, etc. are subjects of conversation around the house.

My teen finally convinced my 8 yo (turning 9 tomorrow!) to download World of Warcraft and play on the teen's free account while the teen played on his newly reinstated paid account.

We really enjoyed out time on world of warcraft with the kids. It was a neat family thing:)

My husband, 14 year old son and I all play World of Warcraft. They both have a level 85 character but I've only gotten up to 72 on my favorite character. They discovered Portal today and have been having a great time. The 6 year old plays a bit of Minecraft and JumpStart but he just builds things (mc) or runs around doing silly stuff (js) every few days.

We enjoy all types of games; electronic and non. However, the 16 year old just sits by and glazes over when we talk WoW. :) He's definitely not a gamer.

Years ago I played w dh and the teens, but the little one was too little. now dh and I are over it . . . my pc is too old . . . and i really just dont have the time. i do miss it tho

:D I do understand not having the time. My time on this forum has cut into my game time too :001_huh: Hubby is like what is with this? :confused:

I quit before i came here . . . i find homeschooling in general stressful and time-consuming. I often am doing lesson plans in the evening. fb is partly to blame, i guess. But it really just got way too easy for us. Leveling our characters from 80 to 85 was painfully boring. there was no challenge, no way we could die, nothing. the only way we could have any fun was to 3-man older dungeons with lower level toons (at the recommended level for those dungeons).

it was the main thing dh and i did together. nothing has replaced it. its kinda nerve wracking.

i assume it wouldnt be quite as boring to level alone.

oh, and i DEFINITELY had trouble finding time to raid . .. dinner is over at 7:30 and i'm up tucking in kids at 9:30 and in bed at 11 . .. where is the time?