Menu

Anyone else remember the game "Dark Tower" from the early '80s?

Here's a link to a picture at wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Tower_%28game%29

We recently found it in the back of a closet at my late father's house. I remembered loving the game so we found some batteries and popped them in. . .it still works!! I'm looking forward to playing it with my DDs but DH is saying that we should see if we could sell it. ha!

Pegasus

Yes! We have this game, DH kept it from his youth. I had never heard of it, myself, but it's been a big hit. Our boys love it, although the little noises the tower makes drive me insane. We have all the pieces, except the dragon. DH substituted one of his miniatures for the dragon that came with the game. The most shocking part when we pulled it out was it had the original light bulb in it and it still worked. We still have the replacement bulb that came with it in the box, so we hopefully won't have to hunt one down if the boys burn the old one out.

When we cleaned out my Dad's house, we found my old Operation game from the 70's. The buzz it makes when the kids touch the sides drives me nuts. LOL We also found mastermind, Othello, Stay Alive, and Yatzee score pads written on in my 7 year old handwriting. :)