Menu

AAR Pre-level one posters-frame?

sarahv

No. And as much as I love the black and white illustrations I just don't have enough room to display them. We end up displaying it on our table once in awhile before a lesson.

I keep meaning to contact the folks at AAS and ask them if there is some way to get a PDF that I can print out on an 8x11 sheet of paper to laminate and use. I think I would get more use out of it that way.

Now that I mentioned it I'm off to contact them now. I'll let you know what they say.

No. And as much as I love the black and white illustrations I just don't have enough room to display them. We end up displaying it on our table once in awhile before a lesson.

I keep meaning to contact the folks at AAS and ask them if there is some way to get a PDF that I can print out on an 8x11 sheet of paper to laminate and use. I think I would get more use out of it that way.

Now that I mentioned it I'm off to contact them now. I'll let you know what they say.

Great idea. Looking forward to their response. An 8.5 x 11 laminated poster would be perfect!

Edited by ByGrace3

The art is so nice, and the color is calm. I'd like to frame them for the wall, since I'm not really into just sticking posters on the wall. However, I can't find a premade frame. I was hoping Ikea...

but, can't find one yet.

Where did you go to get yours laminated? That sounds like an idea I might try.

Thanks!

The art is so nice, and the color is calm. I'd like to frame them for the wall, since I'm not really into just sticking posters on the wall. However, I can't find a premade frame. I was hoping Ikea...

but, can't find one yet.

Where did you go to get yours laminated? That sounds like an idea I might try.

Thanks!

Office Max. DH picked it up, so not sure what it cost. It looks nice and it smoothed out the fold lines.

Framing is a great idea too. I would try Hobby Lobby, if you have one near you.

The size of these posters is IMO completely unreasonable. I ended up cutting mine up and putting the letters on a jump ring, which destroys the whole "let's find the letter on the poster" idea. I just did not have anywhere to put them. Would be nice if they offered different sizes.

The size of these posters is IMO completely unreasonable. I ended up cutting mine up and putting the letters on a jump ring, which destroys the whole "let's find the letter on the poster" idea. I just did not have anywhere to put them. Would be nice if they offered different sizes.

This just reminded me that I never heard back from AAS. Odd- they normally have a great customer service support team. I'm going to go check my sent mail and make sure my email went out to them. I'll let you know what they say

I was thinking of cutting up our poster along the folds and laminating these - well, I would have to measure to see if this would make it into 8x11 pieces. Then I could put it back together and display it.

When I've had big posters that I didn't have room to hang up, I mounted them on a piece of foam board. Then they easily store in a closet, behind or under a couch (we had a map that lived behind our TV stand for a year or two!) etc... They stay pretty nice on the foam board & you have an easy display to pull out.

Merry :-)

I'd resend it, maybe it didn't go through.

I resent it to their company email address instead of the specific person I normally go through. I'll see if I hear back from them and keep everyone posted. I would LOVE these posters smaller!!