Menu

Jennifer Aniston.......Is it just me?..........

I know absolutely nothing about Jennifer Aniston or her life, but that appears to be on her right hand. Don't women usually wear engagement rings on their left hand?

Thank you -- I knew something was 'off' with that photo -- I know almost nothing about her -- except that when in line at CVS the past few days, all the magazine covers have news of her engagement. On said covers, there aren't any enlarged photos of a ring - I want to see it. ;)

I don't know -- I get all my soft news from magazine covers when I stand in line wherever. If the cashier is a fast worker, I learn little.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I keep wondering why anyone cares at all about Jennifer Aniston. I find there to be absolutely nothing fascinating about her, and I view her as being nothing more than a woman who is desperate for publicity.

I mean, she milked that Brad Pitt divorce for YEARS. :glare:

thanks - now i don't have to strain my eyes when in line.:blink:

I don't know anything about the guy, but he looks sort of creepy to me. He's probably marrying her because he knows it will put him on the cover of lots of magazines.

I'll have to get in a longer line at the A&P today, so I'll have more time to catch up on these important developments.

I don't know anything about the guy, but he looks sort of creepy to me. He's probably marrying her because he knows it will put him on the cover of lots of magazines.

I'll have to get in a longer line at the A&P today, so I'll have more time to catch up on these important developments.

:lol: I'm seriously laughing out loud over this one.

:lol:

I looked it up: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20620514,00.html

Justin Theroux. Never heard of him.

When I worked in Manhattan, if it wasn't on the front page or back page of the DAILY NEWS or NEW YORK POST, I was totally unaware of it.

I would read the headline when I sat across the aisle from someone with either one of those rags.

Funniest one I ever read: when ivana and donald trump were divorcing, it was big news at the firm where i was b/c we had just completed the sale of the eastern airlines shuttle to him and we had all gone on their yacht for a dinner cruise. A few weeks later, Ivana apparently finally sat down and read their pre-nup -- the headline was: "Ivana better deal"

Coupons slow down the cashier, as does fumbling for your 'frequent shopper' card.;)

Hmm, come to think of it, I think the lady behind me last week did this. I didn't understand why she got behind me when she could have gone to the express lane and I had a full cart. But, she took down one of the gossip magazines and stood there patiently reading through it. Now, I think she did it on purpose so she could read it without buying it.

Hmm, come to think of it, I think the lady behind me last week did this. I didn't understand why she got behind me when she could have gone to the express lane and I had a full cart. But, she took down one of the gossip magazines and stood there patiently reading through it. Now, I think she did it on purpose so she could read it without buying it.

She's wasting her time -- one only needs to read the cover -- there isn't ever anything more interesting inside -- it's all on the cover.;)