Menu

Teachers File Box?

BugsMama

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EMPublishers

While we are thrilled with the interest in TeacherFileBox.com, we urge subscribers to review the Terms and Conditions of Use that you agreed to.

TeacherFileBox materials are protected by copyright and may be printed on any single computer for personal noncommercial use only. Activities should not be saved on a computer or iPad, or shared in any other way.

We have launched a TeacherFileBox.com eNewsletter with helpful tips and information and a feedback section for questions or comments. To receive this bi-monthly eNewsletter or to contact us with your questions, please go to tfbfeedback@evan-moor.com.

I would respectfully suggest that Evan Moor change this. Not only are many homeschoolers choosing materials that we can let our kids do on a tablet to save storage space and be more environmentally sound, but many schools are restricting copies and encouraging digital device use as well. It doesn't have to be something saveable in a usable form-if the child could do the paper online, and then email a filled in, non-editable form so that the teacher could grade it later or the parent could save THAT for a portfolio, that would be great.

It is likely I won't be renewing my subscription after 2 years in large part because it's not reasonable to (for example) print out 6 pages of a Greek myth and a couple of pages of multiple choice questions for DD to literally make 20 pencil marks on, after which they'll be recycled. I don't mind, and appreciate printing things like Mythology and History Pockets, Take to your seat centers, and so on-but many of the other activities simply do not need to be printed and would be much more usable if they could at least be VIEWED on a tablet. Teacher File Box has been a great value for me and a wonderful service to have available, particularly for my asynchronous child-but I do believe that being print on demand and ONLY print on demand is reducing the utility to me.

Guest EMPublishers

Again, thank you for using TeacherFileBox.com to enrich your homeschool curriculum.

In thoughtful consideration of your responses, our team is planning to revise the Terms and Conditions to allow for materials to be saved to iPads or computers for personal noncommercial use only.

To contact us with your questions or feedback, please email: tfbfeedback@evan-moor.com.

Again, thank you for using TeacherFileBox.com to enrich your homeschool curriculum.

In thoughtful consideration of your responses, our team is planning to revise the Terms and Conditions to allow for materials to be saved to iPads or computers for personal noncommercial use only.

To contact us with your questions or feedback, please email: tfbfeedback@evan-moor.com.

This is great. I'll have to give Teacher File Box consideration.

That is awesome; thanks for listening to ppl's recommendations. I was wondering if there is a way to print a whole book in one go without having to find all the separate bits it's been divided up into? For things like Daily Language Review it's very time consuming to find all the 36 weeks and printing them out separately. TIA

• 1 month later...

Hi friends,

Is there any way to save e books files to my laptop/drop box before printing?

Has anyone subscribed to TFB recently?Could they share their experience of

using EM books esp. for writing component of LA?

Looking forward to hearing from anyone soon.

Thanks..............

• 3 months later...

"Would I be able to save e books files to my laptop/dropbox before printing?" No, unless they have changed their website recently you are only able to print - you can't save any files.

"Would we be able to unsubscribe easily after a month or two month usage if needed?" According to their policy you should be able to; however in my experience: No... http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/436368-problems-with-evan-moor-teacherfilecom/