Menu

Problems with Evan Moor - TeacherFile.com

Stef03

I'm kind of annoyed right now... I signed up to TeacherFile back in August and quickly noticed it wasn't for us as it was crazy time consuming. I signed up to save money on buying multiple Evan Moor books I wanted from them but it turned out I had to search/print only 2 pages at a time and I was still missing pages as the search results was useless. I cancelled within the 3 day period they say you have for the trial via my online account - everything looked like it was cancelled, I even checked my bank account and noticed I hadn't been charged yet so I thought it was all good. Until earlier today, I checked my bank statement and noticed they've been charging me for the past 3 months :blink: Now I know I'm too blame for not checking sooner but heck I trusted them... I emailed & called them and they are willing to only refund me for 2 months instead of 3 :confused: Surely since I cancelled within the 3 day trial I should be getting a full refund so I don't agree with them. They're saying since I logged in and printed materials (during those 3 trial days) then they are charging me for that month. I find it pretty outrageous and I remember someone else mentioning they'd had problems with them too - does this happen often? Any ideas as to how I can get a full refund? I don't have any emails to prove I cancelled my account which is annoying but surely they can see I never used my account after those 3 days.

:rant:

You are not the only one. Check this out.

http://balancingeverything.com/2012/09/10/negative-review-teacher-file-box/

I know I, for one, will not be using this service. It appears this is the way the commonly treat customers.

Yikes!! Yep it all sounds familiar - I went through the same cancellation steps. I can't believe what I thought was a reputable company is treating customers this way :001_huh:

Thanks for the link, it's good to know I'm not the only one fuming about a refund lol.