Menu

What size Boogie Board?

Seasider

A person named Seasider needs to qualify which type of boogie board!! I was completely confused by your post! :lol::lol::lol:

Haha!!! Point taken! We are well stocked on the type for water use.:D

I'm talking about that fun Amazon electronic scratch pad. I think of it as a 21st century etch-a-sketch! I hope to reduce paper waste and keep a fun edge to some of our subjects (kind of like that special box of fascinating toys that used to only come out when Mommy needed some down time).

I'm talking about that fun Amazon electronic scratch pad. I think of it as a 21st century etch-a-sketch! I hope to reduce paper waste and keep a fun edge to some of our subjects (kind of like that special box of fascinating toys that used to only come out when Mommy needed some down time).

Clearly, I'm a slacker homeschooling Mom as well as a slacker Amazon buyer, because until you posted I had no idea such a thing existed!

Thanks!

(And, I came to the thread to tell you my 8 yr old just got a new extra large on sale, and it worked great in the waves for her today even though she's only 50 lbs...)

I ordered the 8.5" size. In case anyone else is interested, this size is on sale for $29.99. HOWEVER (there's always a catch, dangit!), if you take the special deal price, shipping time is 6-7 weeks! I went ahead and paid the regular $35 price and will have it in a couple of days.

I ordered the 8.5" size. In case anyone else is interested, this size is on sale for $29.99. HOWEVER (there's always a catch, dangit!), if you take the special deal price, shipping time is 6-7 weeks! I went ahead and paid the regular $35 price and will have it in a couple of days.

6-7 weeks!!! :svengo: I think the extra $5 is definitely worth it.

They had these at a Staples store I visited, only it was under another brand. They're nifty, but I would have only paid $10 for it. No colors, only useful for small things. At some point it's better to save for an ipad or go back to the trusty whiteboard.

Whatever, if it's gonna be the next new thing, thought maybe people would like to know they can see it at some Staples stores.

6-7 weeks!!! :svengo: I think the extra $5 is definitely worth it.

Me, too!

ok so I want to know what makes these so much better then a digital writing tablet for the PC? or why they seem so useful considering there is no save function.

:bigear:

Considering I neither have nor want a digital writing tablet for my PC, and I don't intend to save anything, it meets my need.

They had these at a Staples store I visited, only it was under another brand. They're nifty, but I would have only paid $10 for it. No colors, only useful for small things. At some point it's better to save for an ipad or go back to the trusty whiteboard.

Whatever, if it's gonna be the next new thing, thought maybe people would like to know they can see it at some Staples stores.

Again, it's exactly what I was looking for. I spent many years stopping to erase and clean white boards and hunt for pens with fresh ink. I am excited about a new method.