Menu

What blank timeline would you recommend? (Want to create one that lasts.)

kailuamom

I am looking for a timeline that dc can create this year. I am leaning toward one that we could put in a book, so that they can keep it for a long time -- for later knowledge, but also as a keepsake. (This is primarily for my dds (11 and almost 8), but ds would want to do one, too.) Do you have any recommendations? I looked at Knowledge Quest's Wonders of Old online and it looks nice...but is it worth the $?

Thanks so much!

I just bought the History Through the Ages Record of Time from Homeschool in the Woods. It comes in a three ring binder format, so we can add pages to it. I looked at Wonders of Old, but it is a bound book, so you couldn't add more pages.

I just bought the History Through the Ages Record of Time from Homeschool in the Woods. It comes in a three ring binder format, so we can add pages to it. I looked at Wonders of Old, but it is a bound book, so you couldn't add more pages.

Good point about adding pages. I saw that the Wonders of Old and they said it now came with a CD-Rom that provided extra pages (to print) if you needed to add to the book -- but that would be hard if it is bound...

Thanks!

because I knew it sounded familiar. I was remembering it from Tanglewood Education, where it can be downloaded quite cheap. However, apparently there are other versions with the same name. Simply Charlotte Mason had one free. And there was another from Small Ventures for around $30.00. There may have been more,but I stopped there.

I too am trying to decide on a Timeline and am interested to hear all the ideas.

We bought this, and the book is beautiful. It would be a record your child could keep for many years.

We are planning on using the Winterpromise timeline for this coming school year. I got it already and it looks great. It is also three hole punched on heavy cardstock, and only printed on one side so that you can add time relevant notebooking pages into your timeline if you want. Here is the link....

http://www.winterpromise.com/notebooking.html#timelines

Dorothy