Menu

Just got my official letter from the superintendent of schools

KristenR

saying they received my letter of intent to home educate our oldest and she has been registered with the county's homeschooling program.

As all my friends are busy posting photos of their kids preparing for the first day of school, I feel like holding up my letter and screaming, FREEEEEDOOOOOOM!

:D

I was excited to get mine too, although I thought it was a little weird that it said "good luck!". Uh, yeah, good luck to you too, school district.

Our superintendent always says "good luck" too.:lol: I sent my letter of intent in mid July and still didn't get my letter. The first year they immediately sent back a letter asking for more information. I guess they don't care about us anymore.

I was excited to get mine too, although I thought it was a little weird that it said "good luck!". Uh, yeah, good luck to you too, school district.

LOL! That is funny. I wonder if I should be offended that my superintendent didn't wish us luck or appreciate the (possibly condescending) comment being left off.