Menu

AAS Level 7 Sale

Jess4879

I am soooo tempted to grab AAS Level 7 while it's on sale (15% off). We are only on level 3, however, so I think I may be jumping the gun a tad. :lol: They never seem to be on sale though...it's almost painful to miss out....

AALP typically only runs a sale for the first week that an item is out. But that is awhile before you'll need it!

Merry :-)

I've thought about it too, but then I console myself with the fact that it will probably be revised by the time I need it and I will get to benefit from all the bugs that have been worked out. You know, those words like "billfold" that the TM will tell you to spell with tiles, when you only have 2 ls in the set. :tongue_smilie:

I've thought about it too, but then I console myself with the fact that it will probably be revised by the time I need it and I will get to benefit from all the bugs that have been worked out. You know, those words like "billfold" that the TM will tell you to spell with tiles, when you only have 2 ls in the set. :tongue_smilie:

Revised and on sale again? That would be a good bonus! :001_smile:

AALP typically only runs a sale for the first week that an item is out. But that is awhile before you'll need it!

Merry :-)

I am trying convince myself that we are going to fly through the next 4 levels at super-human speed...which of course would make it reasonable to purchase Level 7 tomorrow. :D Somehow I think the same theories will not work as well when I am explaining the cost to my hubby...