Menu

Timbuk2 bags

Anyone have one and can give me a review?

I am looking at getting one for my ipad and ipad keyboard but also want some room to carry some other items.

Anyone know the difference between the Classic XS and the Freestyle ipad bag?

I have seen several ipad bags I like but I need one long enough to also hold the keyboard.

Thanks,

Dawn

Anyone have one and can give me a review?

I am looking at getting one for my ipad and ipad keyboard but also want some room to carry some other items.

Anyone know the difference between the Classic XS and the Freestyle ipad bag?

I have seen several ipad bags I like but I need one long enough to also hold the keyboard.

Thanks,

Dawn

No experience with either of those exact bags, but I've been carrying a Timbuk2 bag for around 5 years now, and it's held up wonderfully.

Thank you for the recommendations.....I think they are well made bags from what I am reading.

Is there a real store that carries them? I really would love to SEE it before buying.

I see it fits the ipad and purse items, but I need to know how it would fit the keyboard in there too as it is longer than the ipad.

Dawn

Thank you for the recommendations.....I think they are well made bags from what I am reading.

Is there a real store that carries them? I really would love to SEE it before buying.

I see it fits the ipad and purse items, but I need to know how it would fit the keyboard in there too as it is longer than the ipad.

Dawn

I have seen them at REI.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Classic X-small. I wish I had gotten the small.

The X-small has a pocket for my iPad and it fits perfectly. Typically I like to carry my keyboard with me too and if I put that in the main section, there isn't much room for anything else. I could put a wallet and a few items in there, but the keyboard would fit better in the Classic Small I think.

Dawn