Menu

My books are here!

Jess4879

My books are here! MY BOOKS ARE HERE! I am so excited!!

This is my first year to be organized and have my orders placed and everything actually shipped very quickly...and we have all of our books for when we start up again in the fall! I am so excited! I love all the shiny new covers. :lol:

Now to finish cleaning the office and making room for all the new stuff.:glare:

Love new book shipments! AND having an organized office for them! This is our first time ever to have a dedicated schoolroom! I have had so much fun organizing!

Congratulations!

This is our first time for a dedicated home office/schooling area too. Usually we have a corner of a room with a computer in it that is forever known as "the office". :lol: I never minded kitchen-table teaching, but I am excited to have a room that will house everything we need! No more looking under beds and in closets for crafts, paint and other goodies. :lol:

My books are here! MY BOOKS ARE HERE! I am so excited!!

This is my first year to be organized and have my orders placed and everything actually shipped very quickly...and we have all of our books for when we start up again in the fall! I am so excited! I love all the shiny new covers. :lol:

Now to finish cleaning the office and making room for all the new stuff.:glare:

Well?? What did you get? :D I enjoy a good vicarious box day as much as the next person!

Well?? What did you get? :D I enjoy a good vicarious box day as much as the next person!

Lots of goodies - Learning Wrap-ups, nature journals, AAR Level 1, AAS Level 3, Life of Fred...that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Everyone around here is complaining about the back to school sales starting to pop up - I say BRING 'EM ON! I so need to replenish my stock! :lol: