Menu

Vegans and Vegetarians!

I just returned home from attending college orientation with my daughter. She will be attending a university 2 1/2 hours away from home, her brother already attends the same school. :D They have a vegan club! She is vegan and was a little apprehensive about being able to have any variety on campus. She will have her car there but we would all rather have her eat on campus than drive to the nearest Fresh Market to grab a super expensive meal! The University of Tennessee has a vegan club! The campus cafeterias have increasingly more vegan options every day and the availability of good food is every where. My son who is getting ready to begin his second year there had no idea. :001_huh: There is hope. There is hope. There is hope. Life is going to get easier!:001_smile:

If this was Faebook, I'd click LIKE! I've been wondering what dd was going to have to deal w/ being gluten free. Maybe in 6 years they will have gluten free options too!

Lots of changes in the gluten free arena, too. I noticed lots of signs pointing to gluten free options everywhere. There is even a whole cafeteria that is nut free!

Lots of changes in the gluten free arena, too. I noticed lots of signs pointing to gluten free options everywhere. There is even a whole cafeteria that is nut free!

That's great! I'm glad your dd has vegan options, I know finding those can be even harder than gf.