Menu

Is it cocktail hour ?

Guess your day has gotten better!:D

Well, DH picked up Chinese, had a chat with the noodle nuts, and I have taken some Advil and now a Mike's. It is looking up. Soon, I am going to take a hot bath and hop in bed early. If dh snores one second tonight, he's outta there. He kept me up quite a bit last night. He only remembered my poking him once. Ummm, I poked him about 20 times! LOL, he was pooped. But tonight, I need to sleep.

*sniff* Three flavors, you say? *sniff* Welllll....since it's HaAgen-Dazs. (Did you *really* just spell that *correctly*? That's amazing. Truly.)

Yes ma'am, 3 flavors. I have Banana Split, Chocolate, and Mango (the ice cream, not the sorbet). And I did spell that correctly. Yes I did. Without the little dot thingies. I don't know how to do that. I could also add some fresh fruit on the ones that would lend themselves to such a thing and/or chocolate syrup. Sadly, no whipped cream. But I could put a cherry on top. A nice big fresh one too!

Grey light of morning here. Moving day. The moving company just discovered that the new city ordinance does not allow trucks into the city during the day. The latest plan is to use a small van to bring the guys and packing materials in during the day to pack, then have the truck come in this evening to pick up the first load.

I'll need that GT by tonight.

Laura

Nope!! Go for it! Days like the one you have is what Mike's was made for. Enjoy!!!

Whew, 'cause I already started on the 2nd one!:lol: I don't know why it was a horrible day. I just felt rotten! Life's getting a bit nicer now though. On the 2nd Crantini, Ds 2 in bed, Ds 1 reading and soon to bed, me not too far from it myself. Ahhh, much better.

Grey light of morning here. Moving day. The moving company just discovered that the new city ordinance does not allow trucks into the city during the day. The latest plan is to use a small van to bring the guys and packing materials in during the day to pack, then have the truck come in this evening to pick up the first load.

I'll need that GT by tonight.

Laura

Good luck with all that, dear. I hope it goes well and you can get settled in soon. I look forward to seeing pictures from yet another place I have never been.

Whew, 'cause I already started on the 2nd one!:lol: I don't know why it was a horrible day. I just felt rotten! Life's getting a bit nicer now though. On the 2nd Crantini, Ds 2 in bed, Ds 1 reading and soon to bed, me not too far from it myself. Ahhh, much better.

:grouphug::grouphug: Now, see, if you lived across the street from me, I'd have shared a couple with you and life would be good!!

Don't you just love bedtime??? :001_smile:

:grouphug::grouphug: Now, see, if you lived across the street from me, I'd have shared a couple with you and life would be good!!

Don't you just love bedtime??? :001_smile:

I totally LIVE for bedtime. It's the best. My kids are pretty good about going nicely. I love to crawl in my own spot and sink into the pillows.

I hate moving, but we need to be neighbors, don't we!