Menu

I have a new toilet!

I am deliriously happy! The old toilet was stained and no amount of scrubbing would unstain it. In the course of trying to clean it I used some stuff that I shouldn't have on it and it etched the plastic seat and then I couldn't clean that and frankly it was GROSS. I was sooo embarrassed whenever anyone came to visit because this toilet was in our main bathroom. I cleaned it, honest! So now I have a brand new clean toilet! Want to go with me and watch it flush?:D

I am deliriously happy! The old toilet was stained and no amount of scrubbing would unstain it. In the course of trying to clean it I used some stuff that I shouldn't have on it and it etched the plastic seat and then I couldn't clean that and frankly it was GROSS. I was sooo embarrassed whenever anyone came to visit because this toilet was in our main bathroom. I cleaned it, honest! So now I have a brand new clean toilet! Want to go with me and watch it flush?:D

How did you end up with our toilet?

It is so badly stained. Various stuff was tired. Once it was even drainned and paint thinner was dumbed down it and left to sit for several hours. It improved slighty.

But I don't want a new toilet. I want a new bathroom. It stinks.

The previous owners where tall men who did drugs and drank and had very bad aim. I likely even need a new sub floor.

So I wouldn't get a new toilet, I'm holding out for a bathroom gutting.

:party:

I felt the same way when we got our new one a few months ago. I just kept going back into the bathroom to marvel at how shiny it was. And Dh didn't even laugh, he knew how much it bugged me to work away at the old one and never end up with it looking clean.