Menu

Old Earth Timeline figures?

TN Mama

I had planned on using Homeschool in the Woods timeline figures, but recently discovered they subscribe to a young earth theory and that doesn't align with what we believe. Are there Timeline figures that follow the old earth theory?

Side note: I tend to stay out of political and religious discussion here and try to respect everyone's differences, but I thought if anyone could answer my question it would be someone from the Hive!

I wish that I had an answer for you. I haven't found anything.

I have used History Through the Ages timeline figures. They use Young Earth dates, but you can print the pictures without the dates. I wasn't able to find a way to change the dates.

I wish that I had an answer for you. I haven't found anything.

I have used History Through the Ages timeline figures. They use Young Earth dates, but you can print the pictures without the dates. I wasn't able to find a way to change the dates.

I was unaware you could print without the dates. Good to know - thank you.

Thank you to all the replies. I now have a better idea of what I need to fill our timeline needs.

Melissel, I guess I didn't really ask my question the way I meant to. It wasn't that I really needed to find Old Earth timeline figures, but instead I needed to find some that did not follow the Young Earth theory. I appreciate all the help.