Menu

So, where does all this cr@p come from anyway???

I am a compulsive de-junker and I just can NOT seem to get out from under the junk that accumulates in my house. Where the heck does it all come from??? We have minimal toys...ok...way too many books, but lots of shelves...

I am baffled...here I spent the entire weekend de-junking again...and I feel like I could do it over again this week...

Just had to vent!

Thanks for letting me...and now back to your regularly scheduled chat...

HMMMPHHHH

Faithe

Well, if you haven't accomplished anything else today, you sure made me feel better. I thought my house was cluttered up because I'm a pack-rat. Nice to know a "compulsive de-junker" has the same problem. ;-)

Is it okay if I use that as an excuse the next time Sweetie brings it up?

You know, I think it's all coming from my house.:D And would you mind not sending any more stuff here please?? I swear I do MAJOR dejunking 3-4 times a year and it doesn't make a dent. Of course, I went to Goodwill today and got more stuff! But we got great things like a Stephen Biesty book, Usborne book of Greek Myths, DK, Columbus, and some cool (and not so cool too) videos. How could I resist? That is why there is always too much stuff here.

It comes from the cr@p fairy. She's the Tooth Fairy's evil sister. Flies over and drops a vatload of unneeded stuff in your living room after everyone has gone to bed. Once in awhile, she even leaves old teeth collected by her sis. Demented thing. But, there's no avoiding her. She can slip through the slimmest of cracks.

9-1-07-aom-fairy-wings-butt-758924.jpg

:D

p.s. I have no idea whose backside that really is! The internet is a remarkable thing.

I have a theory. I think whoever sneaks in my house to take the socks leaves a small pile of cr@p. I am in the midst of chronicling my clutter journey on my blog. Feel free to join me. I kind of do a roll call here on the board everyday to keep myself and others accountable. (I've slacked a little due to the holiday, but I plan to hit it hard tomorrow!) I know I need it!