Menu

24 (t.v. show) fans, I have a question.

The other seasons are just as good and then you get to make fun of details like "just what does Jack have in his bag today" or "how does Jack go like gangbusters for 24 hours without eating or peeing?"

The other seasons are just as good and then you get to make fun of details like "just what does Jack have in his bag today" or "how does Jack go like gangbusters for 24 hours without eating or peeing?"

Yes, and how does he stay awake all that time without a cup of coffee??

Or how did he go from looking liked creamed chip beef on toast to Mr. Foxy in only a few hours?

My dh and I have been watching the first season of 24 and love it. Are the next seasons as good (worthwhile watching)?

Thanks.

We've watched seasons 1, 2, and 3 in the past couple of months.

We don't get the first disc for a new season until we can clear our schedules for several nights in a row, or at least arrange things to where we can get in a couple of episodes each night. And then we force ourselves to wait a while before we start the next season because, so far, we've been hooked from Episode 1 and can't wait to see what happens next. I've been known to send dh to the local movie rental place at 11pm when we ran out of Netflix discs.

So, yep, I view them (get it?? ;)) as worthwhile watching.