Menu

Favorite Plastic Marble Run?

I'm looking for something durable, easy to put together, plastic, and not motorized.

I had MarbleWorks from Discovery Toys growing up and I thought it was pretty cool. I found a used set in OK condition(most of the pieces are there, some with a few cracks...) for $5 and brought it home. My son loves this! I was thinking about buying the deluxe set for him as a Christmas gift, but I noticed there's a bunch of brands on Amazon and was curious if anyone else has a different recommendation?

I don't know anything about the plastic ones, but we love Quadrilla at our house. I initially bought a set to aid with an introduction to physics, but it turned into a fun obsession. I even asked for a set for MY birthday. :lol:

:)

The Qaudrilla looks really cool, but I think it might frustrate DS who is 3. I was thinking interlocking parts might be better for play at his age.

We love quadrilla. Yes they fall but our kids have managed at that age. We put a piece of Masonite on the floor o provide stability. I would start with the twist set for htat age. Skip plastic and get something you can build on. Quadrilla is a toy we will keep forever.