Menu

mUS Calculus vs LoF Calculus?

Any opinions here? There are just simply no reviews for either program. We are currently using MUS Alg2 and ds will do the MUS Precalc in 11th, but I am even debating if he needs Calc at all because he is more interested in a business degree. Would I be doing ds a great disservice by skipping Calculus and do something different like Mathematics:A Human Endeavor?

This really isn't an answer to your question, but I can highly recommend the Math-U-See Calculus course accompanied by the online course through Math-U-See. My daughter just completed this and it was done so well and such a help to me (who was getting beyond my comfort zone with Pre-Calculus):tongue_smilie:

If MUS is working for you guys and you are happy, is there really a reason NOT to continue onward? Just my 2 cents worth!

Blessings

Sandra

This really isn't an answer to your question, but I can highly recommend the Math-U-See Calculus course accompanied by the online course through Math-U-See. My daughter just completed this and it was done so well and such a help to me (who was getting beyond my comfort zone with Pre-Calculus):tongue_smilie:

Thank you, thank you so much!! I DO want to continue MUS but was a little concerned because the Calculus is new and there just didn't seem to be any feedback. But now I have it and I can quit stressing :001_smile: