Menu

Free shipping code at half.com

I saw this on another board, and tried it. It appears to work fine though I don't have the books in hand yet! It did go through the order process and deducted fine when code was placed in the coupon area.

Use code FREESHIP for free shipping up to $25 on your half.com order of books through 6/4.

ARGHH.

I entered the coupon, then removed a few books from my order, and now when i try to enter the coupon again, it tells me that I've already used it. Um, no. You only use it when you place an order, not when you're playing around with your shopping cart. Grrr.

Okay, after completely clearing out my cart and then refilling it with different books, as well as signing out and back in, I was able to use the code. Whee! I was able to get the entire 12-book "I Can Read / Made by God" series for about $1.70 per book... and they're all brand new! The best deal I'd found previously was Amazon's 4 for 3, but then they'd still have been $3 each. :) (Incidentally I only got 12 books because they were all available from the same seller, so the shipping was reduced on all but one book.)