Menu

Yay! Homeschooling Again!

Thank you for all your advice in this thread - DH and I decided that after the end of this year we are pulling the kids out and are going back to homeschooling!

All of the positives that were happening in PS have quickly eroded over the past month and this weekend DH said "That is IT. We are done with this public school cr@p."

DD7 is having stomach aches every day at school from the stress, we are getting called every week about behavior issues, and their attitudes are just awful. They are forgetting more and more of the material we covered at home. It's time to get my little ones back home and back to what we know works. I've learned a great lesson in not trying to do so much while they are still young and I'm much more willing to fully appreciate the flexibility HSing allows us instead of trying to everything, all at once, perfectly. :)

Thank you for all of your wisdom, Hive Ladies, I am SO very glad to be back!

DD7 is having stomach aches every day at school from the stress, we are getting called every week about behavior issues, and their attitudes are just awful.

Thank you for all of your wisdom, Hive Ladies, I am SO very glad to be back!

In that case I'd pull them today. Why have them go back for the last few days/weeks, when they aren't teaching anymore anyway, and it is stressing them out?