Menu

FlyPeople! I'm on Day 6...

I'm kinda sick today.... headache and a rash, so I think what I had last week was a virus and it's still with me mildly. I did my morning routine except the hair (headache). I need to run the dishwasher if I can get the energy to walk upstairs. I'm going to do the feather duster on the door jam thingie.

Had insomnia last night, and dd has been a huge drain on me today!! Despite that, I got dressed and ready, emptied dishwasher, did 2 loads laundry, straightened, AND biggest of all: worked on my schoolroom, tossing, organizing, etc... I think I started too much though, because now I have a ton more laundry waiting to be done, and I had wanted to vacuum. And I've not had lunch and am tired and cranky. Also, PMS is starting.:w00t: More info than you needed to know?

Had insomnia last night, and dd has been a huge drain on me today!! Despite that, I got dressed and ready, emptied dishwasher, did 2 loads laundry, straightened, AND biggest of all: worked on my schoolroom, tossing, organizing, etc... I think I started too much though, because now I have a ton more laundry waiting to be done, and I had wanted to vacuum. And I've not had lunch and am tired and cranky. Also, PMS is starting.:w00t: More info than you needed to know?

I am impressed! You've had quite a productive day! I'm still finishing up a couple of hot spots. I'm gonna post after pics in a bit.

This is why I'm a Flylady flunky. I did get dressed today down to my flip flops, I read the e-mails, my sink would be shiny if I washed the pan that is sitting in it from dinner last night, and my hot spot is even hotter than this morning. Sigh.

Okay, just admitting all this is inspiring me to get off the computer and go clean up my kitchen - which is where my hot spot is too.

Thanks for the push.

OK People you are inspiring me. I actually did several loads of laundry today and did about 20 mins of hots spots today five mins at a time. I am not even getting the emails from the Fly Lady.

Thanks! Please keep posting. My house looks better than this morning.

It may be a small victory, but I knocked out one of my Hot Spots today. Lift me up, people! This was in the midst of filling 96 bottles with 1/4 cup of rice. Why, you ask? Why the rice? Weighted bottles for a bowling activity for VBS. My Hot Spot is cleared, just don't look down...there's rice there...lurking...taunting me...:leaving: