Menu

Got some time? Can you help me find this juicer at a store, not online, and near me?

I'm so frustrated. I bought a ton of produce, getting ready for a juice fast ala SickFatNearlyDead. I forgot to order the juicer from Walmart, and CANT FIND THE STINKIN' THING ANYWHERE!!!!

It's a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth PRO juicer. It's only $59 at Wallyworld, but not in stock and won't arrive in time for me to start tomorrow.

I've looked at websites all morning. Sears, Lowes, Home Depot, Best Buy, BedBathandBeyond, Kmart, JCP, Kohl's--no one carries it IN the store for me to get today.

Any ideas?

I'm so frustrated. I bought a ton of produce, getting ready for a juice fast ala SickFatNearlyDead. I forgot to order the juicer from Walmart, and CANT FIND THE STINKIN' THING ANYWHERE!!!!

It's a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth PRO juicer. It's only $59 at Wallyworld, but not in stock and won't arrive in time for me to start tomorrow.

I've looked at websites all morning. Sears, Lowes, Home Depot, Best Buy, BedBathandBeyond, Kmart, JCP, Kohl's--no one carries it IN the store for me to get today.

Any ideas?

I think you've tried everything I would have. The only other thing I can suggest is http://www.google.com/shopping, if you haven't tried it. It has a "nearby stores" option (though when I tried your juicer, none of my nearby stores had it in stock anyway).

I suspect you may have to go with a different juicer. We have a Breville Juice Fountain Compact that was around $100. It gets pretty good reviews. It was my sense that you get what you pay for when it comes to juicers (though I'm no expert). Can you go shop around for something else?

I think you've tried everything I would have. The only other thing I can suggest is http://www.google.com/shopping, if you haven't tried it. It has a "nearby stores" option (though when I tried your juicer, none of my nearby stores had it in stock anyway).

I suspect you may have to go with a different juicer. We have a Breville Juice Fountain Compact that was around $100. It gets pretty good reviews. It was my sense that you get what you pay for when it comes to juicers (though I'm no expert). Can you go shop around for something else?

My computer's filtering won't let me shop google. ERRRR!!!! (sound of hair tearing)

I only have enough $ for the HB one.

But thanks for helping! I didn't think anyone would respond.

My computer's filtering won't let me shop google. ERRRR!!!! (sound of hair tearing)

I only have enough $ for the HB one.

But thanks for helping! I didn't think anyone would respond.

Oh, that is frustrating! I hope you can figure it out then. Good luck! My DH always feels great when he's on juice "almost fasts" (he eats a salad and a little protein for dinner, otherwise he gets the shakes).