Menu

FREE hand held FoodSaver vacuum sealer!

Hmph. Didn't work for me. I had to install the coupon printers widgets, then both sites said my coupon had printed... No coupon. Printer has paper. It's on.

:001_huh:

I think this is why I don't have coupon printing widgets on my computer.

Hmph. Didn't work for me. I had to install the coupon printers widgets, then both sites said my coupon had printed... No coupon. Printer has paper. It's on.

:001_huh:

I think this is why I don't have coupon printing widgets on my computer.

:(

Mine took a good 1-2 min from the time it was done installing to actually print, so maybe it just hasn't completed the process yet?

So you can really use both coupons at one time? I use coupons a lot but I've never tried combining them.

I haven't tried it yet, but I know people do it all the time, so I'm hopeful :)

I'll aim for a young cashier, just in case.

Yes, you can.

From their coupon policy page:

• Target accepts one Manufacturer Coupon and one Target Coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon)

Just wanted to let you all know that I just went to Target, and the only Foodsaver sealing machine they had was $172... :glare: I asked them about the twenty dollar model and they looked at me like I was crazy.

It's a handheld one. I'm planning to go after dh gets home from his softball game. If I find it, I'll post where I found it.

I just went through all 18 pages at Target and that coupon appears to no longer be available (the B1G1 bags are). Do you want to update your original post so people know when they first open your message that this is the case, so they don't have to spend 5 minutes going through all the pages like I did? :tongue_smilie: