Menu

We're gonna party like it's 1999!

Well, while you're waiting for the Mike's to arrive by sea, you can stop by over here and have a couple more! :001_smile:

This may sound a little blasphemous, but we only have Mike's Light. I hope that is ok. I did a taste test last night. Really! Mike's Light tastes better!!

You and genie make "one for the road" sound almost legitimate. LOL (*Jokes Pam who would never dream of drinking and driving, lest anyone is raising his/her eyebrows about now.*)

:auto:

I went through similar situation when I was in nursing school.

I was at a point of a nervous break down.

I called my mom and just begged her to take my son for a week. He was 18 months and I was so young myself.

I went to bed for that week and did absolutely nothing. This was between a spring and summer classes.

The week saved my sanity. Maybe if you could just take a weekend or a day and just get away from all the stress.

Your in my prayers.

You are very encouraging. THANK you.

You and genie make "one for the road" sound almost legitimate. LOL (*Jokes Pam who would never dream of drinking and driving, lest anyone is raising his/her eyebrows about now.*)

:auto:

Oh dear no, no, no... It takes a while for the Pacific to deliver. You would have plenty of time for Mike's stops and recovery!

No :auto: immediately after :cheers2:

And I know that an 18 y/o calling me by MY first name makes on the phone fifty-five times in ten minutes makes me just want to say, "Hey, sign me up for the deluxe package!" Doesn't it you?

:D

Why yes, Pam, it sure does. Pam, indeed, I'd be tempted to jump all over that Pamdeluxe Pampackage. Where, Pam, do I sign?

:eek:

That's just wrong. Did Mrs. Mungo's Mike's get there yet? :D

Why yes, Pam, it sure does. Pam, indeed, I'd be tempted to jump all over that Pamdeluxe Pampackage. Where, Pam, do I sign?

I don't know anything about Pam or Mrs. Mungo or Mike, but if maybe someone else does. ;)

So I'm not the only person to have experienced this joy, eh? :D

No Mike's yet. I think the darn global warming is messing with the speed of the Pacific currents. Could be days before my bottle arrives.

*gasp!* :svengo:

What are you trying to say, Ms. *anj*? HMMM??

Just spit it out, already. I've got my big girl panties on. ('Cause it's the only kind I own.")

:toetap05:

ETA: YOU were the one that rated this thread "terrible," weren't you? Admit it.:glare:

:lol::lol::lol:

2751.jpg

*gasp!* :svengo:

What are you trying to say, Ms. *anj*? HMMM??

Just spit it out, already. I've got my big girl panties on. ('Cause it's the only kind I own.")

:toetap05:

ETA: YOU were the one that rated this thread "terrible," weren't you? Admit it.:glare:

:lol::lol::lol:

laughtears.gifNo, no, no, silly!

I am just being like that really annoying woman from Mrs. Mungo's other board! I have done it already in a couple of other places, just because I'm a basically obnoxious person!

I'm gonna give this thread a five star rating now, I hadn't even noticed the bad star!

Oh, and my previous post was just there for your benefit on account'a the "big girl panties" comment. I am going to delete it in a few minutes. You never know what might set some folks to tsk-tsking!

Okay, whose been in my lingerie drawer? :toetap05:

Those remind me of the scene in Bridget Jones' Diary when Hugh Grant sees her big girl panties and says "Oh, mummy!" and "I wear something similar myself." :D

LOL! Well, if no one objects I'll leave it up. I think it's hysterical!