Menu

Tactical kilt...

For your military/law enforcement guys who need a kilt: www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoX7ZqaNPOQ

We thought it was an April Fool's joke from the video, but my husband called 511 Tactical just for kicks and the lady laughed and said she's pretty sure it's for real. She said "we came in this morning to find it on the front page of our website." And it's no longer April Fool's Day...

Either way, I immediately thought of you ladies -- enjoy!

For your military/law enforcement guys who need a kilt: www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoX7ZqaNPOQ

We thought it was an April Fool's joke from the video, but my husband called 511 Tactical just for kicks and the lady laughed and said she's pretty sure it's for real. She said "we came in this morning to find it on the front page of our website." And it's no longer April Fool's Day...

Either way, I immediately thought of you ladies -- enjoy!

You must be new here. (said in a friendly way :D )

There have been threads about utilikilts for a while now.

Nope -- I'm not new here. I've been around since the "old boards," just don't post much.

These are different from the Utilikilts, I believe, with special pockets made for ammo magazines, badge holders, etc. I was just surprised that the offering was coming from a well-known law enforcement supplier. So now there's the option of petitioning your local law enforcement for cops in kilts...:tongue_smilie:

Anyway, I thought the video was enjoyable regardless of prior kilt exposure... no pressure to watch if you've reached "functional kilt" overload!

So now there's the option of petitioning your local law enforcement for cops in kilts...:tongue_smilie:

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Our local cops would look great in them, as I think they are hired based solely on how hot they'll look in the uniforms, but the next town over has some chubby cops, and let's just say I seriously think they need to stick with wearing pants.

Now my new mailman... he might just be kilt-worthy... ;)

Edited by Catwoman