1. 1. How often do you eat out?

• two or more times a day
    • once a day
    • a couple of times a week
    • once a week
    • maybe once every two weeks
    • once a monthish
    • less than once a month

I grab lunch somewhere with the kids 1-3 times a week typically. We'll do subway, jimmy john's, chipotle, or other sandwich/salad places. We don't do greasy fast food unless it's extremely slim pickings on a road trip or something. The 4 of us out? Hmmm ... maybe averaging a couple times a month. I LOVE eating out! DH and I usually average about 1 date night a month where we get to go out to a real, non-child friendly restaurant. Bliss!

I voted once every 2 weeks. We eat 'out' about 4 times a week on the go or at co-op but I almost always pack a cooler from home. just takes less time to throw stuff in a cooler and eat in the car then to wait in line any place then decide.

maybe once a month or less I see a coupon for kids eat free at chili;s. and the last time all 4 of us ate there for $15.

Robin

We eat out 2-3 times a week. Don't due much fast food but we do have burgers at good burger joints. We also eat at chick-fil-a like others, panda express, Cheddars, and other yummy places. We are going to stop though, starting this week. I bought a bunch of veggies and fruit and will be taking them along with us in an ice chest so we don't eat out so much. Those foods might be yummy, but not all that healthy.

Every Sunday after church we go with people from our Bible study group to the (cheap!) Mexican restaurant across the street from church. We go out together as a family for a sit-down dinner maybe one time every 4-6 weeks. Dh & I have a dinner date one evening per week.

Edited by ereks mom

And I am assuming the poll does not count my 5-6 times a week Starbucks habit ;)

:iagree: :D

As a family, we rarely all eat out together - too expensive, and I'd rather cook at home anyway. Cheaper, tastier. Once or twice a month we'll get a take-out pizza. We occasionally will grab a snack at Taco Bell or McD's.

DH and I might go out to eat once every couple of months. And once a month I eat out with the women's group from church.

Lately? DAILY! That's a horrible thing to admit. My oldest has been in high school for three weeks and we've developed a habit of picking her up at 2:15 and going to lunch. It's ridiculous, but it's how I get to everything during our current chaos . . .it's all temporary and all overwhelming. We're adjusting to a public school schedule. I'm in a dance frenzy because I have an out-of-town performance this weekend and I've got partially made costumes everywhere. There's weird health insurance/equipment issues that require office hours on my part. I've got a house under construction and I'm living in a temp apartment across the street from a mall with an excellent food court. it's too tempting to save time by avoiding cooking and dishes.