Menu

I'm Changing my Avatar for a little while.....Big Penguin is taking a short break....

Stacey -- Thank you -- Anna writes repeatedly that she is concerned that Jack will be forgotten.....hence, the efforts to keep his memory alive.

HB to your DD! Hope it is a blessed day! Thank you so much for your prayers!:grouphug:

He will never be forgotten. That is one sorrow she doesn't need to carry.

I lost a friend when I was 15. To this day, I think about him and bless God for giving me an adopted older brother for the two years I knew him, even if the memories only surface periodically.

I mourn the reality that he never got to be a husband or dad--what a lucky family it would have been to have had him. I'm sure those who were *very close* to him think of Audi even more often.

I can't imagine. :grouphug::grouphug:

I'll pray here, Mariann.:grouphug:

He will never be forgotten. That is one sorrow she doesn't need to carry.

I lost a friend when I was 15. To this day, I think about him and bless God for giving me an adopted older brother for the two years I knew him, even if the memories only surface periodically.

I mourn the reality that he never got to be a husband or dad--what a lucky family it would have been to have had him. I'm sure those who were *very close* to him think of Audi even more often.

Thank you all.

And, Valerie , I am sorry for the loss of your friend so long ago -- :grouphug:

I agree with you -- these special people will never be forgotten.:grouphug:

Her blog is heart breaking and can't help but bring tears to your eyes.

I then looked out at a similar stream near our house. That was when I realized that her blog was also educational.

My thoughts are with the family as they pass through this difficult time.

:iagree: I just took all my kids to our back door's window to show them the little creek that runs through our yard and warn them. I had never warned them to stay away from it in the rain because it is usually only an inch or two deep by our house and we've never let them out to play in the rain. It does swell quite a bit during heavy rains, however. Now they know to never go near it during rain and to come get an adult if any of the other kids want to play in it in the rain.

Your friend's son was beautiful and I'll never forget his pictures and story. :grouphug: