Menu

Anyone using WWE for copy work/dictation/ summary writing AND...WWW

Mommyfaithe

For creative, paragraph writing?

Just wondering if these 2 programs can be combined successfully....or a semester of each to introduce both types of writing skill.....or if it will just be too utterly confusing for my poor boys' addled brains:D

Faithe....who is off to do my yearly search for the perfect curricula for her kids....and will be banging my headnon the wall shortly.

I'm doing level 1 of both this year and will do level two of both next year. DS enjoys both programs and asked to do both, otherwise I'd just stick with WWE.

:iagree: We are doing both as well. Really, we are doing too many in some ways, but he likes them, so it doesn't bother him.

My third grade DS uses WWW3 and likes it. It usually takes him less than 15 minutes to do. Next year he will be starting IEW in a co-op class that I teach. I may have him continue with WWW in addition to it, but I need to find out if it continues to not be time-consuming at the 4th grade level.