Menu

Less than 24 hours 'til LOST!!!!

Is anyone else counting down?

I've been trying to avoid spoilers - the final episode of last season was spoiled for me, and I like it so much better when those shocking scenes are a surprise! But the wait has just been too long - I've been "peeking" on the spoiler sites.

So how about you?

I got so excited tonight when I saw that TiVo was recording LOST! Then I realized it was not the new one.

I am eagerly anticipating the return...if only to have something new to watch on TV. I was SO bitterly disappointed by the ending last season. Ugh. I know a lot of people liked where they veered off to, but to me it felt like the ultimate letdown. Still, I am very excited to watch tomorrow night. I hope I feel a little better about the new direction after watching it.

Is anyone else counting down?

I've been trying to avoid spoilers - the final episode of last season was spoiled for me, and I like it so much better when those shocking scenes are a surprise! But the wait has just been too long - I've been "peeking" on the spoiler sites.

So how about you?

Its about time isnt it!!?? Man... we have been dyin.... We watched last nights episode...from season finally....and have tvo all set for tonight!

I have been a good girl and have not even thought of looking for spoilers... oh... ok... I thought of it... but i have not looked!:D

13 more hours... only 13 more hours!

What did you think of the story interpretation that kept popping up? I thought it was interesting but distracted from actually watching the show. If I hadn't already seen it, I would have been frustrated. I told my hubby that it would be a problem for those that had to watch with CC. :rolleyes:

Genie - cool counter (and less than 9 hours to go!!!!!)

And what was the story interpretaion last night? I didn't get to watch it.

I'm interested to see how flash-forwards will work in now that they've introduced that perspective. Will we be disoriented with every story, wondering if we're flashing back or forward or something else altogether!?

So has anyone else thought that however the series finally ends, it will be a let down? The possibilities right now as so intriguing! Can anything they explain be as satisfying as the anticipation?

I'm theorizing that they'll never fully explain; dd12 thinks they will, and we'll find it lame. I hope neither of us is right!

(Aaahhh - can you tell I've been waiting impatiently since last season's finale?)

Mark it down... the people at the camp and the people at the radio tower are a day or so away and won't be seeing each other for a long time.

Jin/Sun Rose/Bernard Sawyer/Kate Jack/Juliet Charlie(?)/Claire and of course Desmond/Penny - all these couples are all split up and will be for the immediate future.

Not a spoiler... a guess.

I actually liked the story interpretation along the bottom of the picture. They put alot of humor into it instead of being so serious. I'll definately be watching to see how they end up back on the island...they just have to! Did everyong get off the island? Did some get left behind? Who was in the coffin? Who would be wondering where Kate was? I can't wait to find out...no....don't tell me.

Mark it down... the people at the camp and the people at the radio tower are a day or so away and won't be seeing each other for a long time.

Jin/Sun Rose/Bernard Sawyer/Kate Jack/Juliet Charlie(?)/Claire and of course Desmond/Penny - all these couples are all split up and will be for the immediate future.

Not a spoiler... a guess.

Oooh...that's a good observation!

I just CAN.NOT. believe we only get eight episodes!! Some would say it's better than nothing, and it is....but this is worse than waiting for the next LOTR movie!!