Menu

House Hunting Tomorrow

Please pray that Wolf is successful in the house hunt tomorrow and Saturday.

Honestly, I'm more than a wee bit wigged out that we don't have a place nailed down to move to, and we're supposed to be moving in 20 days or so.

He starts the new job Apr 2nd...Heaven help us if it means moving Mar 31st. We're praying he finds something that a) accepts us having pets, and b) we can move into a few days early.

Don't care how crammed we're going to be, just as long as we can get in there...

Thanks, Tammy.

I'm not going to be able to relax until I know we've got a place to go. Packing, moving...that's nothing compared to wondering wtheck we're going to do if he can't find a place for us :001_huh:

Remember most places have storage buildings (for the household goodies) and rent by the week residence inns. You WILL survive!

Are you looking for an apartment or a house? My husband and I are in a similar situation (him looking at houses while I am far away with the kids) I am looking at things online that I like and he is then looking at them.

From what we've seen, there isn't apartments that would accept pets, and it is a small town, so there's not much to choose from to start w/.

Remember most places have storage buildings (for the household goodies) and rent by the week residence inns. You WILL survive!

I don't know about rent by the wk situation...again, small town.