Menu

Tricks for HOD? Copying....

warriormom

Ok, I really like HOD. I just find it very annoying that you have to copy pages for the lessons. Unfortunately, we do not have a copier at our house. Do you just go to your local copy store and copy all of the pages in the back of the book before the school year starts?

Any other tips or suggestions with HOD?:glare:

There are files for the 1-10 pages and a file for the Count on Me page that you use each week.

I made my own pages for the Hide and Seek letters and the color pages. I will email them to you if you'd like. Actually I could email all of the files to you since I've got the ones from the Yahoo group downloaded on my computer. Just let me know your email address. :D

Are all of them on the yahoo group? I am planning on doing Little Hands to Heaven. Any tips or lessons learned? How long did it take you to complete each lesson?

I am doing Little Hands to Heaven with my dd4. It's the second time I've used the program. It only takes about 30-40 minutes to do the lesson depending on if there is an art project or something more involved scheduled that day.

I add in some extra things for my dd just because she loves school and workbooks :)

What do you need to copy? From which guide?

In Little Hands to Heaven (the preschool guide), there are at least three pages that have to be copied for each unit in the guide. People have made files of what should be copied so that you don't have to copy, you just hit print.

With LHTH, I had my guide spiral bound and it was easier to copy. If you don't have a copier, then I would probably get the binding cut off have the copies made at a copying store and then have them bind it together for me. I do wish that they would just make a pdf of those pages or make a tear out section in the back of LHTH that was perforated. It would make life easier.