Menu

A Shout out to my DH

I had emergency laproscopic cholecysectomy on Wednesday, and my husband has been so great through the whole thing, from me waking him up and needing to go to the E.R at one in the morning to picking up prescriptions to keeping the house running. He even took the kids to piano practice while I was having surgery (I told him to, he came to see me as soon as I was out of recovery) I didn't think the surgery was going to be any big deal, but I am still in a fair amount of pain and don't think I am going to be back in action for at least a week. I just really appreciate how much he has stepped up to the plate without my even having to ask.

I had emergency laproscopic cholecysectomy on Wednesday, and my husband has been so great through the whole thing, from me waking him up and needing to go to the E.R at one in the morning to picking up prescriptions to keeping the house running. He even took the kids to piano practice while I was having surgery (I told him to, he came to see me as soon as I was out of recovery) I didn't think the surgery was going to be any big deal, but I am still in a fair amount of pain and don't think I am going to be back in action for at least a week. I just really appreciate how much he has stepped up to the plate without my even having to ask.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: That's great! Cheers to your dh! :cheers2: I hope you have a speedy recovery and get well soon. :grouphug::grouphug: