Menu

If you like Homeschool Ryan Gosling, you'll love....

Homeschool Daniel Craig :) Ok, I'm totally not ripping off the brilliant humor of http://homeschoolingryangosling.tumblr.com, but my husband got a kick out of all the chortles I was having while looking at that site. He sent me a few really funny images he had made just for me. Thought I'd share. I know there's no.one.on.earth that would get it like you all :) Oh shoot, the pictures didn't show up. I'll put them up in a sec!

HomeschoolDC2.jpg

HomeschoolDC1.jpg

Edited by waternclay

You know what's even funnier? My friend's husband took a picture of himself looking pensive and put one of those Ryan Gosling quotes on it. She's putting it up in her homeschool room. It was HILARIOUS only because I actually know the guy. Tell your husband to do that.

Beth

You know what's even funnier? My friend's husband took a picture of himself looking pensive and put one of those Ryan Gosling quotes on it. She's putting it up in her homeschool room. It was HILARIOUS only because I actually know the guy. Tell your husband to do that.

Beth

Okay, well I thought that was a GREAT idea.......I just made up a bunch of photos of my husband. The BAD thing was that I posted two of them on my blog and one on my facebook.......if I end up divorced over this I am totally blaming YOU!

Okay, well I thought that was a GREAT idea.......I just made up a bunch of photos of my husband. The BAD thing was that I posted two of them on my blog and one on my facebook.......if I end up divorced over this I am totally blaming YOU!

bwa ha ha ha . . . loved the first one, "I'm surprised you thought you had to ask!" :lol:

My friend's husband didn't like that she posted his picture on facebook either, but there it is!

Beth