Menu

Okay don't laugh at me...

well, laugh if you must, :p but I am trying to find that video that someone posted up I guess about 2 weeks or so ago about the woman who starts doing one thing and then gets distracted by something else and then nothing gets done. You remember that video?? I want to play it for my mom, but I can't remember what the video is called or what thread it was in. Sigh. I'm just like that lady and my mom is too which is why I want to find it. If only I could remember where it was. :001_huh::D Anyone know??

I found it and I'm keeping it. You'll have to go out tomorrow and buy some more for yourself. :D

Bad kitty! My hands are all dry from the cold we had up here (I'm visiting mom in North GA) and they're cracking. I need the hand lotion that I bought at Walmart the other day and can't find. lol That and the video too so I can show it to my mom. hehehehehe

I'll tell you what. My 82 year old uncle was over here yesterday and was telling me stories about WWII and how he proposed to my aunt etc. He knew the year, the month, dates... I was so impressed. I told him, "you're amazing. I'm only 40 and I can't remember anything!" :001_huh: hehehe

I'll tell you what. My 82 year old uncle was over here yesterday and was telling me stories about WWII and how he proposed to my aunt etc. He knew the year, the month, dates... I was so impressed. I told him, "you're amazing. I'm only 40 and I can't remember anything!" :001_huh: hehehe

Maybe when you're 82, you'll remember where you put the hand lotion. ;)

I was going to help you look for the video, but after you whacked me with the rolled-up newspaper because of the hand lotion thing, you are so out of luck.

Maybe when you're 82, you'll remember where you put the hand lotion. ;)

ROFL!! I would never whack a cat!! They have claws. Besides have you seen Maru?? He's the awesomest cat ever (next to you of course. :D ) hehe

If it's going to take me until I'm 82 to find the lotion I think I'll just buy another one. sigh and I still can't find the video.

I think this is what you are looking for: Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Oh yes!!! Thank you so much! I could totally kiss you right now!! :) I'll show it my mom tomorrow. :) Oh thank you so much!

LOL And I love the Godfatheresque music in the beginning. It's even funnier when you consider what the video is about. Can you imagine The Don forgetting who he was supposed to have whacked?? lol :p

Too funny. It's quiet here so I'll watch the video tomorrow... if I remember... :D

I'm also always in awe of people who remember so much. Of course, I can tell you stories from childhood all day long, but I'm always looking for my cell phone. (I do, however, know exactly where the lotion is...)

Too funny. It's quiet here so I'll watch the video tomorrow... if I remember... :D

I'm also always in awe of people who remember so much. Of course, I can tell you stories from childhood all day long, but I'm always looking for my cell phone. (I do, however, know exactly where the lotion is...)

LOL

I'm good at stories for the most part, but I never know my exact age (for the most part) or what month it was or year etc. My uncle was truly amazing. I have a 90 year old aunt like that too! I saw her a few weeks ago and she was telling me stories about kids that she had when she was a school teacher something like 60 years ago!! And she remembered their names! I taught a group of girls and it took me weeks until I could get their names straight! I don't know how they have such good memories! I wish I had a memory like that. It sure would cut down on the embarrassment when I'm talking to someone again after having spoken to them on several occasions and I have absolutely NO CLUE what there name is. :blushing:

Well, now you're just showing off. ;)

Well, now you're just showing off. ;)

Hey, a girl's gotta take her victories where she can get them!! :D

Ibbygirl, they sound like amazing people. My grandmother used to be like that... now at 86, she is in a nursing home with Alzheimer's. :( It's the most awful thing. I really hope that if I live a long life, my memories stay.

Hey, a girl's gotta take her victories where she can get them!!

Absolutely!! No shame in that! I plan to do some Tebowing myself when I find that hand lotion! ;)

Ibbygirl, they sound like amazing people. My grandmother used to be like that... now at 86, she is in a nursing home with Alzheimer's. :( It's the most awful thing. I really hope that if I live a long life, my memories stay.

Awwww I'm sorry about your grandma. :( :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: That is so tough. My grandma was in a nursing home too before she passed but she had Dementia not specifically Alzheimer's. It's not easy. She didn't even recognize her own children at the very end. :(

I hope I keep my memories too. Although the way my brain is now I do worry sometimes. :(